- project management
Brussels Reseach and Innovation Center for Green Technologies is looking for a highly committed person to undertake the role of ‘Technical Project Manager’.
The Project Manager will be responsible for project management activities in the organization, including managing internal EU project activities, drafting new projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in project management with European ecosystem.
- Manage internal EU project activities in collaboration with colleagues from different technical research activities within the organization.
- Participating in drafting new EU proposals and organize meetings with suitable partners to form EU consortia.
- Write project deliverables and conduct market surveys in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contribute to preparing market research, cost-benefit analysis, dissemination and exploitation plans, and other relevant documents.
- Plan and execute periodic technical and administrative meetings with the team and organize the kick-off meeting regarding the project.
- Oversee deliverables of all EU projects of the organization.
- Follow the process of the project, managing the timeline and the achievement of milestones.
- Reporting the progress to the research director and present the results of the project internally to the team.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, or a related field is required
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Team player
- Demonstrable skills in strategic planning and business development with a proven track record of introducing management systems
- Highly motivated and open-minded.
- Hands on experience with complex project management
- Fluent in English (reading; writing; speaking), French or Dutch is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues and aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Able to comprehend, summarize and explain scientific information through presentation and reports
What We Have To Offer
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
- A permanent contract (full-time position)
- Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
- A very competitive compensation package
- A collaborative and caring team environment
- Learning opportunities based on your interests
If you are interested in the position, please go ahead and apply through the button!