Brussels Reseach and Innovation Center for Green Technologies is looking for a highly committed person to undertake the role of ‘BMS Hardware Engineer’.
- Working in a continuously evolving environment and be part of a team that develops complete BMS systems
- You are responsible for drawing up and designing the electrical design & hardware of BMS
- Analyzing and organizing BMS requirements
- Integrating with BMS software team, Mechanical Engineering team, Thermal Management team, and Project Development leads.
- You pay attention to and formulate proposals for optimization in order to improve the quality level and efficiency of the project processes.
- You take care of a first analysis of all technical questions regarding the hardware aspects of the machinery in your domain and you ensure an adequate solution.
- A degree in electronics engineering, or electrical engineering, or equivalent
5 years’ experience in related fields
- Skills and knowledge in PCB design
- You have a first similar professional experience
- Ability to further developing requirements with highly technical engineering staff
- Ability to handle all types of electrical signals, low voltage, high voltage, power networks, and automotive communication protocols (CAN, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of creative design procedures
- You have good planning skills
- You have good logical thinking
- You are interests in batteries development in the EV field
What We Have To Offer
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
- A permanent contract (full-time position)
- Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
- A very competitive compensation package
- A collaborative and caring team environment
- Learning opportunities based on your interests
If you are interested in the position, please go ahead and apply through the button!