Brussels Reseach and Innovation Center for Green Technologies is looking for a highly committed person to undertake the role of ‘Battery Thermal Management’.
- Design and evaluate thermal system architectures for different vehicle platforms.
- Define system level requirements, develop concepts and perform trade-off analysis.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to define requirements for thermal management system control.
- Support the optimization of thermal management concepts.
- Support integration of component level thermal system controller with vehicle control unit.
- Run drive tests with thermal system controller to gather battery pack and vehicle thermal data.
- Identify issues with thermal management system controller and provide sufficient solutions to management for consideration.
- Build and manage a strong business relationship with suppliers.
- Lead test plan development, issue resolution, and lab and in-vehicle testing of drivetrain units.
- A Master/PhD’s degree, in automotive or Mechanical engineer.
- 5+ years of development experience in automotive industry
- Extensive experience with various modes of heat transfer and thermal management materials and techniques, in automotive applications is mandatory.
- Proficiency in CAD/CAE software tools, especially thermal CFD and FEA tools
- Knowledge in developing formulations and verify the simulation by experiment design and measurement task are needed.
- Proficiency in thermal measurement and design validation tools and techniques.
- Proven track record of project and product development.
- Driven to complete project goals on time and deliver quality results; process and detail oriented.
- Clearly understands technical issues and can justify technical decisions using data and analysis.
- Creative thinking and high-level analytical ability.
- Enjoys building a strong team and designing high-quality products.
- Enjoys working in fast pace & diverse work environment, and values candid communication.
What We Have To Offer
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
- A permanent contract (full-time position)
- Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
- A very competitive compensation package
- A collaborative and caring team environment
- Learning opportunities based on your interests
If you are interested in the position, please go ahead and apply through the button!