Brussels Reseach and Innovation Center for Green Technologies is looking for a highly committed person to undertake the role of ‘Battery Modelling Engineer’.
- Development of state functions that can be embedded in commercia BMS platforms.
- Validation of the developed battery solutions based on HiL.
- Interaction with the research partners and customers.
- Provide technical guidance for business and research teams with diverse backgrounds.
- Prepare high quality technical reports and present to the upper management
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
- Strong knowledge in design and sizing of battery systems from the electrical and mechanical point of views.
- Good knowledge in state function development and calibration in embedded BMS.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of validation of battery modules and systems.
- The candidate should be familiar with battery safety design considerations.
- The candidate should be familiar with at least 2 commercial simulation platforms.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively and should have strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven problem solving skills, think outside of the box skills.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- MS or PhD degree in engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Industrial/academic experience in electric vehicles.
What We Have To Offer
A highly collaborative and caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development as well as recognition for individual contributions and working with a multi-cultural, diverse and complementary team. We promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company. Besides all these you will also have:
- A permanent contract (full-time position)
- Pension plan and hospitalization insurance
- A very competitive compensation package
- A collaborative and caring team environment
- Learning opportunities based on your interests
If you are interested in the position, please go ahead and apply through the button!